Baby #3 Update
There is nothing that exciting to report on baby #3. I'm 23 weeks and 4 days pregnant so we're a little over half way there. This baby seems to be pretty gentle so far with the kicking but I'd imagine he still has a decent amount of space to work with. I'm sure his mannerisms will change when he starts to feel like a watermelon in a sardine can. I'm starting to notice that acidic foods give me heartburn a lot easier now than than before and I'm starting to regret the half dozen or so homemade Caramel de-Lites that I ate today.
Our official due date is May 20, so with the schedule c-section this little guy will probably make his appearance sometime between the 13th and the 18th but we won't know that for a while. I have an appointment on Wednesday and will be 24 weeks that day. According to Babycenter, baby #3 is currently about the size of a large mango. So far I can handle a large mango sitting on my bladder but I'm not looking forward to the mini watermelon that is projected for week 39.
Our official due date is May 20, so with the schedule c-section this little guy will probably make his appearance sometime between the 13th and the 18th but we won't know that for a while. I have an appointment on Wednesday and will be 24 weeks that day. According to Babycenter, baby #3 is currently about the size of a large mango. So far I can handle a large mango sitting on my bladder but I'm not looking forward to the mini watermelon that is projected for week 39.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home