The Tie-Breaker
When I was growing up my dad was outnumbered 4 girls-1 boy. Matt's family was the opposite. It was his mom and 5 boys. Right now our house is evenly split 2 girls-2 boys, but that's about to change.
In case you didn't know yet we're expecting baby #3. My due date is set right now at April 12th but that could be changing next week when I go for another ultrasound. April 12th is kind of a guess at this point so they're going to measure the baby and see if maybe this baby is going to wait until May to appear.
We're all very happy and excited for the new baby to come. Gabby and Colin know there is a baby in mommy's belly and Gabby even likes to kiss my belly and tell the baby good morning some days. We'll hopefully find out the sex next week too but Gabby is convinced it's a girl. I asked her if it would be okay if this baby is a boy and she said, "Momma, it can be a boy next time but this time it's a girl." If she's right I'm going to send her off to Hogwarts.
In case you didn't know yet we're expecting baby #3. My due date is set right now at April 12th but that could be changing next week when I go for another ultrasound. April 12th is kind of a guess at this point so they're going to measure the baby and see if maybe this baby is going to wait until May to appear.
We're all very happy and excited for the new baby to come. Gabby and Colin know there is a baby in mommy's belly and Gabby even likes to kiss my belly and tell the baby good morning some days. We'll hopefully find out the sex next week too but Gabby is convinced it's a girl. I asked her if it would be okay if this baby is a boy and she said, "Momma, it can be a boy next time but this time it's a girl." If she's right I'm going to send her off to Hogwarts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home