Wednesday, July 02, 2008

New pictures, et al.

I finally posted pictures from May and June to the kids' Shutterfly account. If you want to see them, remember you need the password--email me if you've forgotten it.

The pictures cover a wide range of events and topics. Of particular note are several pictures of Colin naked. He really likes running around naked and funny enough I always happen to have a camera handy whenever he does it. I'm sure that at some point in the future, like 10-15 years from now, he'll do something so horrible that the only possible punishment will be me showing these kinds of pictures to his friends. Or creating a collage of them and putting them on a billboard. We'll see if takes after his mom or his dad...

Also, Matt wins the Daddy of the Year award for his wholehearted participation in the Pretty, Pretty Princess game. The goal is to get all of the jewelry(earrings, necklace, bracelet, and ring) that matches your game piece and lastly the princess crown before some one else does. Somehow Gabby is always the winner of this game.

We've torn 4 rings off the Daddy Counter Downers and we're doing well so far. Since the weather has been so hot we've been stuck in the house except the mornings so the kids have started to get a little wild in the evenings. We might try to hit a kids' playground/pool one of these days to see if we can burn off some energy.

2 Comments:

Blogger RoxieNYC said...

Seriously Matt, you're such a good sport. I'm sure this reminds you of the first time you met my family and Whit and I were putting dad's hair in bows. The benefits of having a little girl.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

And where are the pictures of Doyle and the girls playing "Beauty shop?". Hmmmm.....

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home