My son the Sasquatch
It's getting closer to fall now and we decided that Colin probably needs a pair of tennis shoes or would need them sooner or later. So, during a recent trip to the BX I was scoping the clearance shoe aisle and found several pairs of toddler sized tennis shoes. I also found the little mat that you can stand kids on to measure their feet. It said that he needed a size 7 so we tried on size 7. They fit just about perfectly so we got the 8 instead to leave him some room to grow.
Now this might sound perfectly normal to those of you who aren't familiar with children's shoe sizes, so here's some comparative info for you. Gabrielle is 14 months older than Colin. She wears a size 8 too--and that's big for a two year old. Matt and I both wear some pretty good sized boats so I guess I'm not surprised, but I'm going to start saving for Colin's shoes now. I'm sure we'll be doing lots of special ordering someday and that's not cheap.
Now this might sound perfectly normal to those of you who aren't familiar with children's shoe sizes, so here's some comparative info for you. Gabrielle is 14 months older than Colin. She wears a size 8 too--and that's big for a two year old. Matt and I both wear some pretty good sized boats so I guess I'm not surprised, but I'm going to start saving for Colin's shoes now. I'm sure we'll be doing lots of special ordering someday and that's not cheap.

1 Comments:
That's my little guy!
Post a Comment
<< Home