Live golf
Matt and I are pretty loyal golf fans. We like to watch golf on TV and we, Matt more so than I, like to go golfing pretty frequently. So, it was only natural to head out to the Cox Classic over at Champions Run Country Club in Omaha. I had never seen a live golf competition before and was pretty impressed by the level of professionalism these guys exude. Watching them on TV had always given me the thought that, oh there they are playing a game. Today I understood it more as, if he doesn't make this put he misses the cut and goes home without a paycheck for this week. I was very sad for all of the guys that missed the cut, and happy to have a job that provides me a paycheck no matter how well I do. Swing big boys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home