Busy, busy, busy
With the last few days of my summer coming to an end in the next week I've been trying to do as many fun things with the kids as possible. This week we took lunch to Matt and had a picnic...indoor since it was kind of rainy, went to the zoo, and kept our daily walks going as often as possible. Going back to work this year is proving to be more difficult this year than it has in the last 2 years. I'm sure it's because the kids are growing up and we can do so much fun stuff. I know that I have to work to be able to provide the kids with the things that I want them to have, now and in the future, but it still makes me cry.
Matt was very busy today installing our new garage door. His buddy Ben came over to help out and they busted it out faster than I thought it would take. It looks very good and gives the house a very nice finished look. I didn't take any pictures yet but I'll try to do that tomorrow.
I've been busy at the sewing machine for the last couple of days. G and C each have to take a nap mat to the new babysitter's house for nap time. Gabrielle got a Disney Princesses nap mat from Grandma Jean for Christmas last year so she was set, but Colin didn't have one. I went shopping several places to find one for him but was unsuccessful, so I decided to make one. I wasn't 100% sure what I was doing so I sort of pieced some ideas together on paper and then went to Joanns to gather supplies. It turned out cute in the end and I'm pretty proud of my made from scratch, no directions, Abby original. Check out the Shutterfly site for pics. Maybe I can sell these online...
Matt was very busy today installing our new garage door. His buddy Ben came over to help out and they busted it out faster than I thought it would take. It looks very good and gives the house a very nice finished look. I didn't take any pictures yet but I'll try to do that tomorrow.
I've been busy at the sewing machine for the last couple of days. G and C each have to take a nap mat to the new babysitter's house for nap time. Gabrielle got a Disney Princesses nap mat from Grandma Jean for Christmas last year so she was set, but Colin didn't have one. I went shopping several places to find one for him but was unsuccessful, so I decided to make one. I wasn't 100% sure what I was doing so I sort of pieced some ideas together on paper and then went to Joanns to gather supplies. It turned out cute in the end and I'm pretty proud of my made from scratch, no directions, Abby original. Check out the Shutterfly site for pics. Maybe I can sell these online...

1 Comments:
Very nice Ab! I'm super impressed.
Post a Comment
<< Home