All he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth
Colin has developed a drooling problem in the last month and in the last week it has gotten out of control. In addition, anything that he can get his hands on lately goes straight into his mouth. Both of these symptoms are obvious signs of teething so I wasn't surprised when I felt the tiny little corner of a tooth that had broken through on his bottom jaw. I guess maybe I was a little surprised since Gabrielle didn't get her first tooth until she was almost 8 months old--I had to look back to when I blogged about her first tooth and noticed that I used a very similar title...I guess I'm not so creative with the titles. Anyway...he's got one tooth, though barely visable, and probably another one on the way since his gums are really swollen. I'm sure he'll have both bottom teeth by Christmas at least. Let's hope he doesn't start biting me when he's eating...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home