Monday, October 09, 2006

Fun new pictures

I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite pictures of the kids from the last few weeks. This is one of Gabrielle eating pizza. She LOVES pizza. She has had pizza many times but this was the first time that we taught her how to eat it with her hands. Up until now we've cut it up for her and fed it to her with a fork. This is way cute though...and yes she can eat a whole piece of pizza.



This is one of Colin sitting on my lap. He got this shirt from Alicia and if you know why it is cute and/or funny thank a music teacher.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

I still think Gabby looks like your mom. So excited Mr. Colin is wearing my tshirt.

8:45 AM  
Blogger RoxieNYC said...

She has a tiny tummy! How can she eat an entire piece of pizza?!?!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home