All she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth...

And I would like them too. Gabrielle has been a little fussy today, and since she cut her first tooth yesterday and last night, I can understand why. It is on the bottom on her right side and right now you can just barely feel it. She has been sticking her tongue in and out all day to to feel it though. You can't see it unless you look really close, but it's definitely there. She's just one day shy of 8 months so I guess this is an appropriate time for teeth to start making an appearance. I haven't been all that great about sending pictures and I don't really know how to do it on my blog, but I'll give it a try. This one is from about 2 minutes ago.

1 Comments:
The grandbaby gets a tooth and the blogging world finds out about it before me. Hrrumph!
Post a Comment
<< Home