One, two, three, and baby makes four
Yep, that's right. We're pregnant again. We just found out today that our little family will soon be growing to four. I never imagined it could happen so soon after Gabrielle, but it did and around the 18th of June we'll have another little one to look after. It is kind of scary and exciting all in one right now. It feels like I just finished the monthly trips to the doctor and I'm only 1.8 pounds from my Weight Watchers goal, so I'm just now back to normal. Matt says that at least my maternity clothes will still be solewhat in style since they're only a year old. I guess that's a perk. I was about ready to go out and get some new pants since most of mine are too big anyway, but that can wait now. This of course cancels our trip to Hawaii. I guess our honeymoon/first vacation will wait another 2 years. That's okay though. Maybe we can take the kids along then. It's all sort of crazy right now. I'll probably have an early ultrasound sometime this week to find a better idea of a due date since the 18th is just a guess. I'll update as more info comes available.

4 Comments:
Not so fast, you know that "baby" could make five or even six! Whatever the case, we will be at least "twice blessed". Thank you, Abby and Matt for introducing us to Grandparenthood.
Love,
Mom
YAY!!! New baby to spoil - let me know the official due date and I can start knitting!
Ohmygosh! Congratulations! If it's a girl, it'll be just like you and Roxie.
Congrats! I thought you'd like to see what one mom does to "track" her baby - this blog is fascinating I think.
http://www.trixieupdate.com/TU101.php
Post a Comment
<< Home