Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

We're off to the wonderful world of Iowa tomorrow and then off to South Dakota on Thursday morning. Gabrielle hasn't been on a long car trip in a while so I hope she does okay. She's done well in the past, but now that she sits up on her own she doesn't really like sitting in her car seat.

As far as I know all of my aunts and uncles will be home this weekend. They were all home last year because it was also my grandma and grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary, but I guess they'll all be back again. Fun times. They haven't all met Gabrielle yet so they'll get to meet her and I'm sure my little cousins will love her.

I probably won't blog until at least Monday but I can't imagine that there are too many people that read this, so hopefully I won't be disappointing millions.

Happy Turkey Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home