A great weekend
I had a great weekend. My friend Alicia came to visit and we had a lot of fun. She got to meet Gabrielle for the first time and really Gabrielle liked her and her big shiny necklace. Alicia did great for not really being a "baby" person.
My Mom and Dad came down on Sunday for lunch and to get their baby fix in for the next couple of weeks. The last time Gabrielle saw my dad she freaked out. Big pouty lip, eyes full of tears, etc. This time was much better. I think she was afraid of the mustache last time so she spent quite a bit of time studying Grandpa's furry lip. She did well though. Mom and dad brought Murphy along so he and Molly played outside all day and then Molly slept all night on the couch.
I know I already blogged about it, but I'm so glad that I passed my comps I just have to reiterate the fact that they totally sucked and I never want to do that again. I'm done with higher education for a while. I don't think there's a Dr. Erickson in the picture any time soon.
My Mom and Dad came down on Sunday for lunch and to get their baby fix in for the next couple of weeks. The last time Gabrielle saw my dad she freaked out. Big pouty lip, eyes full of tears, etc. This time was much better. I think she was afraid of the mustache last time so she spent quite a bit of time studying Grandpa's furry lip. She did well though. Mom and dad brought Murphy along so he and Molly played outside all day and then Molly slept all night on the couch.
I know I already blogged about it, but I'm so glad that I passed my comps I just have to reiterate the fact that they totally sucked and I never want to do that again. I'm done with higher education for a while. I don't think there's a Dr. Erickson in the picture any time soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home