Colin--18 months and still growing
I realized that I didn't post after Colin had his 18 month check up. We took him in right after the New Year and everything looked good. He weighed 33.2 pounds and was 34.5 inches tall--entirely off the chart in both categories. Dr. Tyler said she's not worried about him though and she suspects he's just going to be a big kid. He got several shots that day and was thoroughly pleased by them...or not. Gabby and I also got the flu-mist at the same time. She put up more of a fight than Colin did. I think it was mostly due to the fact that it was a guy administering it and he was more upfront than he probably should have been with a little girl. We made it through though and had Jimmy John's for lunch. That made it all better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home