I wish I could post video...
...because if I could then you could all see Gabrielle taking her first purposeful steps. She's been taking little lunges around the house lately moving between the couch and ottoman and those look a little like steps, but I don't really count them as steps since she's really just throwing herself at the next closest piece of furniture. She has been standing independently pretty well for the last week, but nothing earth shattering.
Today she and I went to pick Matt up from the airport and she took two steps toward him and then when we got home I taped her taking what amounts to about 4 steps. It's amazing how fast she's figuring it out though. It's like it's becoming second nature to her now. I was really hoping that she'd be walking by the time Two gets here so this is very exciting.
I'll look around to see if I can figure out how to post a video clip and try to post an update later.
BTW, 16 more days until Two is born.
Today she and I went to pick Matt up from the airport and she took two steps toward him and then when we got home I taped her taking what amounts to about 4 steps. It's amazing how fast she's figuring it out though. It's like it's becoming second nature to her now. I was really hoping that she'd be walking by the time Two gets here so this is very exciting.
I'll look around to see if I can figure out how to post a video clip and try to post an update later.
BTW, 16 more days until Two is born.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home