Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Oh what a week...

It's been a rather interesting week or so in the Erickson house. Last week on Tuesday as Gabrielle and I were just getting home, she puked all over herself while in her carseat. My mom and Whitney came that night and Whit bore the brunt of the next puking incident. Everybody at the babysitter's house had been sick the week prior so I wasn't surprised that she got sick too. It sucked though. My mom stayed home with her on Wednesday and then Thursday I got sick. I haven't been sick like that in a long time and I'll spare you the details, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone unless I really didn't like them. Of course we had company last weekend for the demo of our basement. The contractor will be starting construction soon so we had to tear out all of the work that had been done by the previous owner. Matt's parents were here as were mine and Matt's brother Dave helped too. Here are a few pics of the finished work.



Right now it just looks like a big empty basement, but you've got to visualize a superfly office, livingroom, and guest/play area. I'll post more pics when it's done.

Gabrielle got her third tooth over the weekend as well. We discovered it Sunday night. She was a little bit crabby--which is totally out of the ordinary for her--and her gums were swollen. We hooked her up with a little Tylenol and a nap and she was back to her angelic self. Plus a new tooth. It's on her left on the top. We tried to take a picture but the tooth is still pretty small and she wasn't cooperating all that well. Now she looks even more like a jack 'o lantern.

She decided to help Matt with some work email tonight and had a great time playing on Daddy's work computer. Soon she'll be getting her own email and be chatting online--scary.

There isn't much new news on Two. He's definitely growing and I'm starting to experience what I think are mini Braxton-Hicks contractions. They don't hurt but my belly gets kind of tight occasionally. I go back to the doctor on March 29th so maybe there will be more news then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home